Monday, October 13, 2008

Game Night

Short summary:

Ashley and I were planning on attending game night... stepping out of her comfort zone by going to a game night where she only knew two of the people. We arrived and there was no one there! We drove around the block... comptemplated not going... then I parked across the road where we could see the driveway... waiting for someone else to arrive. We finally decided to at least go in and say hello... with excuse to leave in hand. We set a time of 7:11pm to make our move. I reversed, pulled up to the curb... and it was like a cartoon - 5 other cars pulled up within 30 seconds!

Had a great time playing catch phrase... however, Ashley figured out that this was a small group that meets on a weekly basis. She didn't realize that on the front end.

Although, I'm glad we went.

No comments: